Our School App Stay connected on the go...
School Uniform Ordering for the Academic Year
Please note: the items below, marked with a star*, must be purchased from one of the school’s partner shops (currently Uniform Me on West Green Road and soon to be Kenzie Schoolwear in Wood Green); all other items, without a star, can be purchased from any other supplier.
- School blazer* to be worn at all times
- School v-neck slipover or school V-neck long sleeved jumper* to be worn at all times
- Plain white blouse with collar - can be long sleeve for winter and short sleeve for summer
- Plain white vest top to be worn underneath the school blouse in the winter if nesessary
- Plain smart school style black trousers or knee length skirt (strictly no denim, leggings or tight trousers)
- Plain black shoes or *trainers (boots, heels or sandals are not allowed)
- Plain black or white socks or tights (socks to be knee length - not above the knee)
- Plain black religious skirt (with school blouse, V-neck slipover top and blazer as above)
- Hijabs must be plain black or white
- Lanyard and school ID badge (supplied by the school) to be worn over the neck at all times
- Plain black or white socks or tights.
- Coats – students should wear a black coat or jacket over the school blazer.
*Please note that black trainers are a change to our uniform policy and is being trialled for a full term following consultation and requests from our student leadership team. If this change is positive and we do not see a rise in uniform infringements/ or conflict as a result of this, we will adopt these changes permanently.
Other changes to the uniform agreed to be trialled for a term are:
- Piercing: nose studs - 1 only (no nose rings) – which must be removed for PE
- No colour limitations to hair dye.
The student leadership team have worked incredibly hard to consult and work with students to update the uniform policy. If students wish to see the changes fully embedded they will need to act responsibly for them to be adopted. We will be monitoring how these changes impact on school standards.
- Jewellery - only a single plain stud earing may be worn in each ear in the lower lobe. All other jewellery must be kept out of sight. The school does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any jewellery.
- Hair - All hair accessories should be plain black or white. Religious head scarves should be plain black or white.
- Make up - Make up should be minimal. False lashes or eyelash extensions are not permitted. Coloured nail varnish and acrylic/gel nails or extensions are not permitted.
- Plain black belt
- Plain black or white hair bands, ribbons or other hair accessories
- Bags must be capable of holding all school books and equipment for the day, including school planners. They should be reasonably waterproof.
PE & Dance Uniform
- Mint green polo shirt with school logo*
- Black fleece with school logo for outdoor/colder weather*
- Plain black PE shorts
- White short socks
- Showerproof coat for wet weather
- Trainers (preferably black or white) and appropriate for high impact/high intensity activity
- Dance only- Students must wear plain black leggings
- Black beanie hat - only permitted outside and in cold weather
- Black gripped gloves - only permitted outside and in cold weather
- Students may wear additional long sleeved tops in colder weather as long as they are underneath their school PE fleece. They may not wear this underneath their t-shirt if sleeves are protruding out from under their t-shirt.