Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Despite the challenges of the last few months, results at Hornsey reflected the hard work that students have put in over the course of their 5 years at the school. ‘Elated’ and ‘relieved that demonstrating hard work pays off’ were some of the reactions from students collecting their grades today.
Many subject areas ably demonstrated strong outcomes for students with STEM subjects being particularly high performing including Computer Science, Triple science and Product Design – areas where students achieved nearly a grade and a half above expected progress. Representing the breadth of the curriculum offer of the school, English, Media, and Drama also reflected strong 9-5 passes.
9-5 Highlights include:
- 86% Drama
- 82% Biology
- 83% Physics
- 79% Chemistry
- 77% Media
- 70% English Language
Stand out individual performances include the following students:
- Lizzie achieved nine grade 9’s and one 7.
- Zahira achieved seven grade 9’s, and three 8’s
- Mabel achieved six grade 9’s, four grade 8’s
- Saadath achieved two grade 9’s, six grade 8’s and two grade 7’s
- Kadija achieved two grade 9’s, seven grade 8’s and one grade 7